Most members will have been emailed their Membership ID and password to allow you to log in. Please check your inbox and potentially also any spam folder in your email system. Note, you will only automatically receive an email with your login details if the club had your current email address as of 17th June 2015.
If you do not have an email with your login details then please request an account.
To view the Members' restricted site you must first LOGIN from the Members' Login Page. To do so, you'll need to know your ID (Membership Number)
The 4 digit ID should be entered in the Membership ID field in the Your Login Details form.
You'll need a password. If you know it, enter it in the Password field and click on the Login button.
You will then have access to the Members' restricted area of the web site.
- When you have logged in, please ensure you have ticked the My Profile privacy boxes if you wish your details to be seen by other Members
- When you have logged in, you can also change your password from the same My Profile page to something more memorable
If you don't have a password, or have forgotten it, click the link called 'To reset please click HERE' shown at the bottom of the Members Login page
Once you have clicked this link you will see It happens to everyone ...
You'll need to know the e-mail address you've registered with the Club Office. If you haven't done so, or need to be reminded of your e-mail address, then please contact the Office
To obtain or reset your password, enter your registered e-mail address, and click Submit
- You will be sent an e-mail with further instructions
- When you have received your new password via your registered e-mail, you must ACTIVATE it by clicking on the link provided in the e-mail, otherwise your password will NOT be valid and you won't be able to login
- Members who share e-mail addresses will see details of each of their accounts listed, and should only click the activation link corresponding to their own ID. All other password activation links in that e-mail can be ignored
- Once your password has been activated, you may then LOGIN
- You can then change your password from the same My Profile page to something more memorable
- 5 failed consecutive login attempts will result in your account being blocked for 1 HOUR
- You can UNBLOCK your account by resetting your password as shown above